Thursday 17 September 2015

17th September 2015

I'm afraid I don't have anything profound, meaningful or entertaining to say but I thought I'd better give an update after being sent up to see Mr I yesterday.

All my symptoms are simply a combination of my cerebellum healing and several medication's side effects! Nothing can be done about it except crack on with it which is what I'm doing ....
In other news:- having cancer is flipping expensive and involves filling out ridiculous forms! I still have no income because my ESA claim won't be processed until I inform the JobCentre of every date I had an over-night stay in hospital this year AND proof that I attended college last year and proof of the income I received whilst there. No idea how I'm going to prove that!

I'm already frustrated that I have to jump through hoops for this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment