Wednesday 2 September 2015

2nd September 2015


So, why did I start this blog?

1) In an attempt to journal my feelings about this situation and quit with the robotic stoicism! Hopefully, if I can connect with these feelings, my words might help someone else in the same situation.
2) To keep my friends and family up-to-date with what's going on!
3) To promote our fundraising and raise awareness of brain tumours. www.thebraintumourcharity.org



Today, I had an appointment with a counsellor with a view to coming along for a hypnotherapy session, to help me cope with the claustrophobia of my treatment. She was lovely and incredibly insightful and has already made some helpful suggestions. I have my first hypnotherapy appointment with her, next week and I'm confident that I'll be able to take tools away from that, that will help me cope with my treatment. Huzzah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment