Friday 13 January 2017

New Year, New Me/New Symptom!



Trying to put my life back together after #MelvintheMedulloblastoma - studying and planning on being back at work in Feb after 16 months off, then BAM I'm back, stuck at home all week after having a seizure last weekend. Other people's bucket lists are to have some amazing adventure, ride a hot air balloon, see the world etc but all I want is to achieve my degree and work to make a difference for other people, and unfortunately, doing all that requires me to be well! I'm not feeling sorry for myself, just frustrated that I am trying to move on and yet again, something outwith my control is being thrust in the way! I merely existed and survived until now and think it's time to thrive 💪🏻 A new tumour wouldn't be big enough to be causing this new problem but I have to wait until (maybe) Monday to get the results of my scan so I'm trying to think about all the glitter I'm going to put on my 'I Made it to 25!' birthday cake. ✨✨ #lifeaftercancer #braintumourwarriors

No comments:

Post a Comment