Saturday 29 August 2015

29th August 2015- Post 2

My fundraising effort for Maggie's Centres initially aimed to raise £50 and it surpassed that greatly! My JustGiving is currently sitting at a whopping £545! Thank you so much for your generous donations!

Given the fundraising's success, I've decided to extend the page to remain open until the 1st of February 2016 and increased the target to £1,500. I'll be doing various things over the coming months to raise money, starting with a virtual Neal's Yard Facebook party next Saturday which already has had a great response. 10% of my personal sales will be donated via my JustGiving page.

Mikey's girlfriend, Becca is doing Sober October AND giving up sweets! Again, donations will come via my JustGiving page. Becca has said that if we hit £1,000 by Christmas, she will face one of her biggest fears - spiders - by holding a tarantula!!

Joining in the fundraising effort, on the 20th of October, Mikey and Matt will be waxing their facial hair and Matt will be shaving his head!

Have you got an idea for fundraising or would you like to do something to help? Get in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment